datestampThursday, December 31, 2015

Intertwined


As I have reflected on my life the last few weeks I have been reminded time and time again that we are all intertwined. I have thoroughly enjoyed the season that my life is in right now...especially after the roller coaster of October. I am so grateful that I have been able to enjoy the holidays with my family, and surrounded by those that I love. I've been surprised, uplifted, and purposefully chosen to make memories with the time I've been given. I've felt so much love...an outpouring of love, really. It is so strong that I cannot deny that there is a God. I know He is real. I know He lives.  He is all around us. He is in your thoughts when you think of another, He is in the way you care for your child. He is aware of you and may send someone to your front door when you are in need. He is in the beauty of our earth, the sunshine, rain, snow, light, darkness, sorrow, pain. I have been enlightened by His love...by your love. He is in you. Thank you. Thank you for that phone call, for that smile, that visit, that surprise party, for your thoughtfulness, for putting me in my place, for listening, giving, for just being. Thank you for reminding me that life is good, even when it is hard. That people are good. That God is good. I have truly been blessed. I am aware of the grace that surrounds me. I am grateful my heart is beating. I am alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment